Yellow Daisy Photography

Welcome to Yellow Daisy Photography by Krista!

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my page. Here you can stay up to date with whats going on with YDP, take a look at sneak peeks of my latest photo sessions and see a sampling of some of my other work. Feel free to look around, but make sure you stop by the "Gallery" section to see all the fun possibilities!

For more information or to book your session, click on the "contact me" button for all my information.

-Krista-



New additions...

Isn't technology great!!  I have added a little something new to my blog.  The button is located at the bottom of the blog and it allows you to sign up for emails which will include my blog posts.  To find it, just scroll all the way down and look on the right.  Add your email address, then you will get a confirmation email.  Just click on the link in that email and you are confirmed.  I would love for you to follow me and what YDP is up to.  I will be posting more now that school is back in session!  

Here's hoping you all have a great day!!

Krista
Yellow Daisy Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment