Yellow Daisy Photography

Welcome to Yellow Daisy Photography by Krista!

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my page. Here you can stay up to date with whats going on with YDP, take a look at sneak peeks of my latest photo sessions and see a sampling of some of my other work. Feel free to look around, but make sure you stop by the "Gallery" section to see all the fun possibilities!

For more information or to book your session, click on the "contact me" button for all my information.

-Krista-



Everyone loves picture day...right?

Every parent with school-age children knows exactly what I'm talking about.  When that note comes home from school announcing that its PICTURE DAY...we all cringe!  For me, I kinda roll my eyes and laugh.  For several years I had invested in the portraits from the school as a way to see how much my munchkin has grown.  We always ordered something, until the 3rd grade when the "proof" came home and my daughter's hair was a mess...YIKES!  They must have just called the kids in from the playground, sat them down, snapped a picture and called it a day.  I actually got a little upset that they wanted me to actually spend money on those pics or put my daughter through having them retaken...no thank you!  Immediately my thoughts were that I could do better than that myself.  That next week, we headed out to the local photographers hot spot and had took our own {unique} school photos.  Photographing my daughter isn't hard {I'm only a little partial} she has been my smiley kid ever since she was a baby.  {Camera + Katy = SMILES}  Because we did them on our own I was able to capture photos that showed her personality, her spunk and her abundant energy.   From that day forward I made up my mind that I would never again spend another dime on messy hair, cheesy school photographs.  Here are a few sneaks from our 5th grade school photo shoot.  There are lots more, but I thought these were cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment