Yellow Daisy Photography

Welcome to Yellow Daisy Photography by Krista!

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my page. Here you can stay up to date with whats going on with YDP, take a look at sneak peeks of my latest photo sessions and see a sampling of some of my other work. Feel free to look around, but make sure you stop by the "Gallery" section to see all the fun possibilities!

For more information or to book your session, click on the "contact me" button for all my information.

-Krista-



YDP News

Happy Saturday...things have been so busy the last couple of weeks, I haven't had a chance to get on here and update you with my exciting news!  YDP is launching two new projects.  The first is a great opportunity to be out and about in our community.  I will be offering a Real Estate photo package.   For $50.00 you will receive 7-10 photos and a Hi-Res CD for your use.  I am pretty excited about this opportunity and in the next week or so will get that going.

In addition I will also be launching a Boudoir package.  Starting at $200.00 each session will include your sitting fee, private online proofing, a Hi-Res CD of your edited proofs, a mini book of 7-10 of your favorite photos, and an 8x10 of the photo of your choice.  I had my first session last week and I am looking forward to more in the near future.  I love to be creative and can't wait to do more.  My calendar is filling up fast so contact me soon to set up your appointment!

Signing off for now...have a great weekend!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment