Yellow Daisy Photography

Welcome to Yellow Daisy Photography by Krista!

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my page. Here you can stay up to date with whats going on with YDP, take a look at sneak peeks of my latest photo sessions and see a sampling of some of my other work. Feel free to look around, but make sure you stop by the "Gallery" section to see all the fun possibilities!

For more information or to book your session, click on the "contact me" button for all my information.

-Krista-



Gettin' Bizzzzy...

So, since its been some time since I've "really" blogged, I am catching up and now I'm going into BLOG overdrive!  I am very excited about the things that are happening in my business.  I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all the wonderful people who have trusted me to take their photos.  It is because of YOU that I am able to keep doing what I love.  I want to give a special shout out to all the clients who have referred their friends...YOU know who YOU are!!  I will forever be honored that you thought enough of my work to share it with friends and family.  


Alot of this business is word of mouth, but I have been thinking alot on how I can bolster my business and fill my calendar even MORE...am I nuts or what!  Well, with summer here, I feel like I can breathe a little and focus on more adventures in this fun business.  SO, I am taking a leap of faith and I'm going to try something NEW.  I won't tell you now exactly what it is yet, but keep your eyes out for more updates from me!


Lastly, I want to pass along a special I announced on Facebook.  I am offering 20% off your sitting fee if you book a date in July.  I gave one week for the special, so that is on until June 18th.  Get in now while you can save a little!  


Enjoying the Process...
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment