Yellow Daisy Photography

Welcome to Yellow Daisy Photography by Krista!

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my page. Here you can stay up to date with whats going on with YDP, take a look at sneak peeks of my latest photo sessions and see a sampling of some of my other work. Feel free to look around, but make sure you stop by the "Gallery" section to see all the fun possibilities!

For more information or to book your session, click on the "contact me" button for all my information.

-Krista-



Jacksonville

Here are a few pictures from my "field trip" around town. A fellow photographer (and friend) and I walked around downtown Jacksonville and here are a few of the neat things we saw. These are some sights that I never knew existed and places I plan on taking some of my clients to take photo's. We were so excited to find all the cool stuff we did. Alot of these photo's are somewhat artsey and I'm finding that I enjoy that ALOT! So, enjoy these photo's and perhaps you will see more of these used as backdrops for my future clients.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment