Yellow Daisy Photography

Welcome to Yellow Daisy Photography by Krista!

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my page. Here you can stay up to date with whats going on with YDP, take a look at sneak peeks of my latest photo sessions and see a sampling of some of my other work. Feel free to look around, but make sure you stop by the "Gallery" section to see all the fun possibilities!

For more information or to book your session, click on the "contact me" button for all my information.

-Krista-



Merry Christmas

I cannot believe Christmas has come and gone...already. As a kid it seemed like Christmas day would NEVER arrive, now as an adult it comes and goes so quickly. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time. Since I can't, I will capture every moment I can on film.
Here are a few snapshots of our Christmas...
Opening the "traditional" Christmas Eve gift...It was a new set of PJ's...

A few of the sights of Christmas...

Leaving Cookies and Milk for Santa...

One of her Christmas gifts was the Cake Bakery...this is my little Cake Boss!!

Merry Christmas...hope your's was as good as ours!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment