Yellow Daisy Photography

Welcome to Yellow Daisy Photography by Krista!

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my page. Here you can stay up to date with whats going on with YDP, take a look at sneak peeks of my latest photo sessions and see a sampling of some of my other work. Feel free to look around, but make sure you stop by the "Gallery" section to see all the fun possibilities!

For more information or to book your session, click on the "contact me" button for all my information.

-Krista-



The Magic of Disney

This year for my daughters birthday celebration we took her to the Wonderful World of Disney. Do you remember what it was like when you were a kid seeing "magic" happen right before your eyes. We started taking Katy to Disney when she was not even talking, but she's always had something to say...this time she was speachless (a unique situation for my Katy). When it was her turn to see the Faries, she didn't know what to say, she was awe-struck. We did get some good pictures (and autographs too).
In the words of my nine year old..."that was AWESOME"!
These three pictures depict the Magic and Wonder that is Disney. There is ALWAYS something for the eyes to see and since I see things through my lense, this is what we end up with! What a great celebration we had!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment